Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Trying to learn more about Wharton School of Business, I came across Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's speech to Wharton Grads. The demeanor and style of Sri Sri captivated me! His communication is bare of all the stylized talk we are used to. It is the beautiful message that he focuses on sharing.

Looking around some more, I came across a popular CNN journalist who spent a few days at his ashram and interviewed him (for the life of me, I don't know the journalist's name). This was another glimpse into the world of Art of Living followers. I can now better appreciate the followers of Art of Living.




4 comments:

Tarunism said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarunism said...

The Interviewer's name is Richard Quest. I got a glimpse of him in my digicam wen i was shooting at the Ashram during the Art of Living's Silver Jubilee Celebration.

It all started for me wen i did my first course wid the Art Of Living and its been a Beautiful journey since then.
Thank You. :-)

Senseq said...

Ah so you were there! Neat!

What is the music everyone is loving so much? Where can one get it?

Thanks!

Tarunism said...

The Music that was being played there is called "Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam" means 'One World Family".
That sums up wht Art of Living does tht is Brings ppl of Vearious communities, mindsets, nationalities and Religions together and makes them realize tht we r all humans and Partners on the same Earth and are indeed like a Family.
For other music, visit
http://artoflivingshop.com/

Thanks.