Monday, August 17, 2009

continued: adios addictions

as I've been trying to improve on my hold on addictions, I find it is a perennial struggle. I keep trying to get one up on my mind's lethargy and addictive nature; but if i look away for a moment there is the addiction once again!

I find I often still find myself wandering aimlessly on the net (wilfing, if you will), and sleeping odd hours. so am going to try:
1. use technology only for when I need something out of it- not as a time filler
2. stay away from lethargy spots - ny room unfortunately is one of those. hello library!
3. exercise
4. when things get out of hand, try a little fasting ( I think I'm addicted to snacking too ;-)

let's see how this goes...




-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Senseq said...

Ack - another lazy Saturday.

Note to self: Get some more sunlight, exercise, start the day with a bath...